Young Living- Customer vs. Wholesale

So what are essential oils?
An essential oil is a concentrated liquid containing aroma compounds from plants through the distillation process...essentially the "oil" of the plant from which it was extracted.

When I first heard about essential oils, I was skeptical..to say the least. My parents wanted me to go with them to a Healing Oils of the Bible class....I went, but it was a bit overwhelming (I wouldn't recommend this as your first class). However, I was intrigued so I decided to purchase the Premium Starter Kit. I used a few of the oils every once in a while (lemon, peppermint and lavender), but never really knew what their full potential was. I used them for about a year before hearing from a friend what the essential oils were doing for her personally. I decided then to attend an Everyday Oils class. I was just shocked not only by all the different uses for the Everyday Oils, but also to learn about just how many oils Young Living has to offer. I then started using YLEO (Young Living Essential Oils) faithfully...everyday...several times a day...topically and in my diffuser! It wasn't until a few months after that, that I decided to explore what Young Living has to offer financially....and here I am...sharing the LOVE!

I have had some questions regarding purchasing Young Living products recently, so I wanted to have a place for all to come and hopefully have their questions answered. If, after reading this, you still have questions, please feel free to email me at courtney@thewholesomemama.com or message me on my Facebook page----->link in the side bar.

How do I purchase Young Living products {Customer vs. Wholesale}?
There are two ways to purchase from Young Living. As a customer or as wholesale:

Customer-
  • Purchase your products at retail pricing without any commitments!

Wholesale- 
  • Wholesale pricing 24% off retail pricing
  • No obligation to sell. Simply purchase 50PV in product each YEAR to maintain your wholesale discount
  • Eligibility to enroll in their Essential Rewards Program where you can earn up to 20% back on product credit
  • Generous compensation plan if you DO choose to share these products with others*
  • Exclusive experiences where you can actually visit Young Livings farms and watch the Seed to Seal® process take place
  • Education through online opportunities, conventions and other local events
  • A close-knit community to help you along in your own Young Living journey
  • As you expand your team and advance in rank you will receive recognition for your efforts
 *Why does it ask for my Social Security Number? The reason they ask for your SSN is in the event that you do decide to sell their product. Legally they have to keep this information on file so that they can send you a 1099. If you only ever buy the product for yourself then you will never receive a 1099...simple as that!

Where should I start?
If you are anxious to try essential oils and see what it can do for your family, I always recommend the Premium Starter Kit....it has TREMENDOUS value and if you actually use them I know you will fall in love as I have. It comes with the Everyday Oils Collection (10 essential oils that you can easily use everyday), a diffuser, Stress Away, a roller fitment, some samples to share with others (or use for yourself), and info on how to get started using them.
If you would like to sign up, you can do so HERE. Please make sure that my member number  {1386237} is in both the Enroller ID and Sponsor ID. Also make sure that you leave your email so that I can invite you to my Wholesome Mama Facebook Support Group for my team. I hope that this answers all your questions and that you will join me on my team!
https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?sponsorid=1386237&enrollerid=1386237

{Courtney}

Comments

Popular Posts